Waiting room chairs
Modern and design waiting room chairs, Made in Italy
The best office waiting room chairs and armchairs , designed in Italy in collaboration with internationally renowned designers, a selection of the best luxury brands such as Kastel , Martex , Cattelan, Bonaldo, Bontempi, Midj, Colos, Itamoby and many others.
Waiting room chairs are comfortable seats designed to be used in offices, doctor's offices, airports, stadiums, cinemas, and so on. These chairs must be comfortable, durable and suitable for prolonged use , intended for use by customers who have to wait long periods of time before being received.
Waiting room chairs can have different features , such as armrests, adjustable backrests, padded seats, wheels to facilitate movement.
The choice of chairs depends on the specific needs of the waiting room, such as furnishings, available space and budget, which is why we have organized a category in our shop dedicated to these special seats.
Waiting chairs in plastic, fabric, leather, ergonomic
You can choose between waiting room seats made of plastic, cheap and light, those with a fabric finish, more comfortable than plastic chairs and can have a more elegant design, very elegant and high quality leather chairs, but even more expensive, ergonomic chairs designed to offer greater comfort and adequate back and leg support, chairs with wheels designed to be easily moved, and may have features such as adjustable backrests and armrests.
Furnishing the waiting room, the advice of Arredare Moderno
Furnishing a waiting room can be a challenging task, but also very rewarding if you follow a few tips:
- Comfort : The waiting room should be as comfortable as possible, so it is important to choose chairs that are comfortable and suitable for extended use. Also consider adding cushions or a lounge area for customers with long waits.
- Welcoming atmosphere : The waiting room must have a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere . Choose soft colors and soft materials to create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Decorations : Add decorative elements to make the waiting room more interesting and appealing. For example, green plants, pictures, books or magazines can help create a pleasant atmosphere.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a big part in setting the mood . Choose soft lighting to create a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere.
- Functionality : Make sure the waiting area is functional, with features such as tables, power outlets, drinks tables, and an area for mail.
- Theme : Choose a waiting room theme that reflects your practice or brand. For example, if you're a dentist, you might choose a dental theme with pictures or decorative elements that represent dentistry.
- Branding : Make sure the waiting room represents your brand . For example, use your logo or brand colors in decorations or signage.
How to choose a comfortable chair?
Choosing a comfortable chair depends on individual preferences and specific needs. Here are some factors to consider when choosing a comfortable chair , first of all opt for models with an adjustable backrest and equipped with armrests that can help maintain a more comfortable position and reduce pressure on shoulders and elbows, choose high-quality padding for long-term comfort, finally choose high-quality materials, such as resistant and robust fabrics.
To facilitate the purchase of a set of waiting room chairs, we have compiled a ranking of the best-selling models reviewed by our customers in recent years:
- Kayal Kastel armchair: modern design armchair for waiting room , with fixed or swivel black or chromed structure, with smooth or checkered padding. Different sizes available.
- Kuadrella Kastel armchair: with aluminum painted steel frame, and upholstered seat and back. With feet or wheels, available in different colors and fabrics.
- Key Meet Kastel armchair: space-saving chair with folding sides, for waiting rooms, meetings and conferences, fully upholstered, available with feet or castors.